Just Minutes from Here to There!
Conveniently located, Exit 33 offers visitors six budget friendly chain hotels, several campgrounds, an assortment of dining options, unique shopping venues and attractions. We are convenient to Kent State University and Museum, Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, Aurora Farms Premium Outlets, state and local parks, and area museums.
Make plans to visit Central Portage County today by requesting your FREE Visitors Guide and start experiencing all there is to do just around the corner.
Maple Madness Comes to Portage County
'Tis the season for tapping trees, collecting sap and making delicious Ohio maple syrup. It's also the season to...
View Later Postings
ORDER YOUR FREE TRAVEL GUIDE!
Plan your visit to Central Portage with a FREE travel guide. Get to know the amazing and wonderful places to to visit; the best restaurants, shopping locations and much, much more!
Just Around The Corner
- Akron Rubber Ducks (AA Baseball Team) (15 miles)
- Aurora Farms Premium Outlets (16 miles)
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park (30 miles)
- Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market (11 miles)
- Kent State University Museum (4 miles)
- Nelson-Kennedy Ledges State Park (28 miles)
- Pro Football Hall of Fame (30 miles)
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens (16 miles)
- West Branch State Park (13 miles)
- Wingfoot Lake State Park (7 miles)